Systems Plus College Foundation College Admission Test (SPCFCAT) is open to all students who meet its academic standards and are willing to commit themselves to the mission-vision as well as abide by the rules and regulations of the College.
Admission Policies and Procedures
The following requirements are considered in selecting the applicants for admission:
- Academic performance in previous school
- SPCFCAT scores
- Recommendation letters from officials of previous school
NOTE: Incomplete requirements shall not be processed.
The process by which an applicant must undergo:
- The applicant must secure application forms and other materials from the Office of the Admission after payment of the application and processing fees at the Accounting Office.
- The applicant is required to submit all the requirements within the specified period of time for evaluation.
- After submission of all requirements, the applicants shall be scheduled for the SPCFCAT to be administered by the Guidance Office.
- Based on the evaluation of credentials and examination results, the applicant shall be informed whether he/she is qualified, wait listed or not qualified, at least three (3) days after the date of testing or as announced by the examiner or log on to www.spcf.edu.ph.
- Qualified and wait listed applicant shall be schedule for interview by the Dean/Head.
All transferees must comply with the following requirements:
- Transfer Credential or Honorable Dismissal
- Original Transcript of Records (for Second Coursers)
- Certification of Moral Conduct
- Photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate (for female applicants only)
- Police/Barangay Clearance
- Five 2×2 Colored Photo (with white background)
- Medical Certificate (for Incoming/Transferee Nursing Students)
- SPCFCAT Result